Saturday, November 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I'm 18. I'm going for my first job interview. How should I answer this question from the interviewer?

I'm 18,with 1yr of college finished. I'm going to my first job interview with a company that cleans office buildings, and it pays 14.05 per hour. How should I answer these questions? 1.) Why should we hire you as an Office Cleaner? 2.)What skills do you have to offer? I was told that most interviewers asks those 2 main questions but worded different.

Seven Job Interview Preparation Secrets



Recommended Answer:
Say they should hire you because you are a hard and efficient worker and then you say your skills such as a)works well under pressure, b)works well with others c)determined and on-time etc..

Good luck!

Job Interviews -- How to Follow Up Effectively


    No comments:

    Post a Comment