Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at a local bookstore?

I'm a 19 year old community college student and I am scheduled for an interview this Saturday. As excited as I am, this is the first job I actually got a call back from. Apart from bringing my resume and myself, I don't know what to wear. Any tips?

Job Interviews - Do You Really Want the Job?



Recommended Answer:
Haha, well I personally am the type to dress up for job interviews and other things just for the sake of dressing up (really neatly done hair, blouse and skirt, nude hose, black heels), and I'm 17. But I'm guessing, you don't want to wear all that. =)

Meh, wear a nice shirt, a skirt, and possibly flats or low heels if you want to. I'm sure you'll get the job anyways.

End Your Job Interview Gracefully - Here's How


  • Wear a neat, pretty, dress or skirt and blouse -- or good trousers and a blouse -- and a nice, simple, jacket/blazer. Low heels or plain flats would be fine with either outfit.

    You may not have to dress that way if you get the job, but for an interview, you should dress in a manner that respects the event.

  • Hey, I've been running from one job interview to another for at least a year.
    It has been one of the most frustrating episodes of my life. No one was willing to hire me.
    I was so close to giving up when a friend of mine told me about this great job interview system.
    The tips that I got from the EBook were priceless. I now hold a steady position in a good company just because of his advice. I will give you the same advice that he gave me…
    Read this article and you will get all the answers that you are looking for.
    Ace-Job-Interviews.BestOf-The-Net…
    Good Luck!

    Matthew.

  • thats good you are at the right age to look for a job. try the library near there I think they said they need someone young enough to help other kids. but if you dont get the job then try this website here copy and paste recessionrecover.blogspot.com/ so that way I wont leave you empty handed. its a free site that will get you a little extra cash and its safe so if the library don't work out try the web site so you can make a little money for yourself good luck

  • This site will be very helpful to your question https://www.jobsindubai.com/career.asp?qArticleID=37&page=2 it's about corporate attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment