Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Need some advice about my job interview this week?

I am going to be having a job interview sometime this week with the company that I already work for. If I get this job, I am thinking about going back to college this fall to get my degree in business. I might have to leave work about a half and hour early one night a week so that I would be able to get to class on time. Should I ask them at the interview if I would be able to leave a half and hour early to go to class at nightime?

Job Interview Weaknesses - How to Overcome These Common Job Interview Weaknesses



Recommended Answer:
I personally would wait until I got the job first. You may be saying too much before you even know if you have landed the job. Once you get the job then tell them you are interested in moving up and would like to pursue a career in business and then ask? Usually employers do not mind if you leave early to go to school. I would wait until after b/c it sounds like you are not yet sure if you are going back to school? Good luck with your interview!!!

First Job Interview After Graduating - How to Prepare Even If You've NEVER Had a Job! (Part One)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment