Monday, November 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a Mc Donalds Job Interview (crew member)?

What should I wear to a Mc Donalds job interview? I just applied and might get a call within the next few days.

Details - I'm applying to be a crew member.
I'm 18
I'm a male

Should I wear something casual? Would jeans be turn off? Should I tuck in my shirt?

How to Get Your Dream Job - The 3 Step Job Interview Process



Recommended Answer:
I wore jeans to my McDonalds interview! And i got it. Seriously they dont care.

What To Bring To A Job Interview - Interview Basics


  • Many peeps get stuck when they are aiming to decide what to wear at an interview. Personally I'm from the old school, I believe that formal wear is never wrong; you can get some instruction from the site in the box below, they also have lots of advice on job searching.

  • Well the nicer you look, the more they see you are interested. Just don't overdo it. Yes, you are right. I'd wear something casual. Not too formal. It's good to tuck in your shirt no matter where you apply. A dress shirt, dress pants, and belt. A suite jacket might be a little too much. A tie would be good as well. That's my advise.

  • where jeans a black butten up shirt dont tuck it in

  • Suit and tie

No comments:

Post a Comment