Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview tomorrow with hungry jacks?

i have a job interview with hungry jacks tomorrow, what should i do to be prepared?

What to Say During a Job Interview: 3 Steps to Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired



Recommended Answer:
Get on the internet and learn as much as you can about Hungry Jacks. Also, if possible, I would take time to physically check on the facility to learn as much as possible, so during our meeting, I can answer or possibly even bring up subject matter that shows my interest in the company. I also like to show that my past experiences are relevant to what I am applying for.

It also helps to ensure that your resume and application are completely filled out, do not leave blanks, have two copies of a resume just in case they do not have your original, and always be honest, if you truly do not know an answer.

Oh and by the way, never talk negatively about your past bosses or employers.

Be encouraged and do well!!!

Working in Retirement: Job Interview Preparation


    No comments:

    Post a Comment