Saturday, November 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I have a job interview today for a new burger place that is opening up in the mall. I want to look nice, but I don't want to overdress- i mean, it is just a burger place.

What would you wear?

p.s. I am a 17 year old female

The Top 10 Things You Must Do During a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Since it's just a burger place and nothing over the top. I would wear a really nice looking shirt, blouse or something that's a bit more dressy than usual. Then for bottoms you could just go for something simple, a skirt, a pair of jeans (I wouldn't go for cut up ones) or even dress pants (but not necessary) For shoes I would wear a pair of flats or just anything that goes with the outfit you choose. If you choose to do something that is really undressy do something with your hair, makeup and jewelry so you look more presentable.

2 Simple Steps to Crushing Your Competition During Your Job Interview


  • There really isn't any overdressing for a job interview - you want to present yourself at your absolute best, no matter what the job is. I would recommend a nice button-up shirt and dress pants with clean, non-sneaker shoes, but of course it depends on what you have. Business casual is probably the way to go for most interviews.

    Show in your dress that you take the interview seriously, even if it is 'just a burger place', and you are saying that you intend to take the job seriously as well.

  • When I was younger and worked for retail or fast food I would dress casual, but nice on my interviews. wear nuetral colors, if you have visibal tattoos try to cover them, no sneakers/tennis shoes, little accessories.

    Here is a helpful website with more info:

    www.associatedcontent.com/article…

    Here is an example outfit:
    www.polyvore.com/job_casual/set?i…

    Good Luck!

  • Look at what the uniform might look like. Its usually black pants and a company polo. Wear Khaki color pants and a colored polo with shoes that match the outfit. A button up shirt would be too dressy for a burger joint.

  • just something that makes you look put together. Black pants are a must. Less jewelery. Light make-up. this looks professional.

  • wear nice jeans - no holes or rips in them - and a nice shirt - not a t-shirt. fix your hair - no ponytail. be a few minutes early. good luck!

  • if i were you i would wear abercombie shirt and jeans :)

  • A polo and a pair of khakis

  • a suit

No comments:

Post a Comment