Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Any suggestions during a job interview?

I am 16 years old and I am looking for my first job.
I'm cooperative, pretty, and friendly.
I am VERY nervous because it would be my first job.
I've been cleaning a family friend's house for almost a year now for practice on working fast and being on time, and so far I'm doing very well.
But what are some tips during a job interview? (how to dress, and how to answer difficult questions) (=

Job Interview Techniques Tips - What Techniques For Job Interviews Do You Need?



Recommended Answer:
Things managers look for: Positive And Polite Attitude,Well Dressed, Good Posture, Dedication And Hard Working. Just stay relaxed and answer honestly and put in a good word for yourself.

Job Interview Tips - What To Do Before And During The Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment