Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What questions are asked in a job interview at a local movie theatre?

I applied for a job at my local movie theatre. If they schedule an interview with me it will be my very first. So I'm extremely nervous and need some tips and answers. I really want to know what questions are asked and what is said in the interviews specifically at a movie theatre. I don't mind at all if your answer is extremely long - as long as it's talking about your personal experience. But any information is greatly appreciated!

Use Good Scents for Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Entry level position so questions will be pretty basic-
-Tell me about yourself
-Why do you want to work here
-They will ask about previous experience with cash handling, customer service, people interaction.
-Any volunteer experience?

Job Interview Success: 6 Tips to Get You the Job You Want


    No comments:

    Post a Comment