Monday, November 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear for phase one of job interview/preliminary testing?

I am a woman. I have an interview tomorrow for a sales manager role at a large company. The first phase of the interview process is testing (a computer program, math problems, etc). I am not sure how to dress for the preliminary testing phase. I will wear a suit to the actual interview but should I also wear a suit for this step or is a dress shirt and dress pants appropriate? I REALLY want this job and I don't want to blow it. Thanks.

Answers to Job Interview Questions - How to Deal With Tough Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
I would wear something like what I would wear to an actual interview. You never know who's watching or taking notes on your behavior or appearance.

Job Interviewing Skills: Making The Small Differences Count!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment