Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview in the same office building as the company you currently work for?

Over the past few weeks, I've tried looking for a new job and today I scheduled an interview with a company looking for an admin assistant. Only problem is the company is located in the same building as the company I currently work for albeit on a different floor. I plan on attending this interview but how do I managed to pull this off with my boss finding out?

How to Set Up Job Interviews Without a Resume!



Recommended Answer:
If you're worried about being found out, why not call the person you are interviewing with and explain the situation? You can just let them know that you'd like your job search to be confidential and that if it's at all possible, you'd prefer to meet outside of the building. You'd be amazed at how many interviews are conducted in Starbucks and other similar locations these days! I'm sure the prospective employer will respect your reasonable request and if they don't then perhaps they're not the employer for you. Good luck!!

Behavioral and Situational Job Interviews


    No comments:

    Post a Comment