Friday, November 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at 6pm and I don't know how to wear my hair?

I recently got it cut into a mohawk but I don't know if I should have the front curled or flat iron straight down. The job interview is with vector marketing(customer service).

Secrets to Answering Job Interview Questions About Your Weaknesses



Recommended Answer:
I think a mohawk is the type of hair you should not wear to an interview for a job. They seriously might not hire you just because your hair. Dumb reason, totally... but reality is the truth.

Advice on Having a Successful Job Interview


  • try some of these different hairstyles for something new!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6to5rbba…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKaPcjYC…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dTiOU-D…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GWmbVnE…

    Hope I helped!

  • conservative.

  • DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Vector Marketing is a scam. Just look it up on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment