Saturday, February 4, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Hi..should i make a resume for my job interview at Michael's arts and crafts store?

this is my first interview eva and im pretty nervous. i dont know if a resume is needed for type of job or not or what type of questions they'll ask me. will they ask me artsy questions???? if anybody has any advice or tips please tell.peace;)

Stress And That New Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Always make a resume and have it ready for an interview.

Job Interview Tips - How To Ruin A Perfectly Good Job Interview


  • They will have a form for you to fill out. Just fill that out and give to the hiring manager. I'm sure having artsy experience would be a help but I think they probably really care about your ability to stock shelves and/or cashier.

  • A resume may not be needed but it would show professionalism and that you are serious about the job. Don't be nervous, just listen to the questions and answer them the best you could. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment