Friday, February 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What colour should I dye my hair for my job interview tomorrow?

My brown hair is just too boring, I'll never stick out from the crowd. I need a hair colour that makes them remember me afterword. Should I dye it pink, purple, green, or something else entirely?

Identifying Job Interview Tips is an Important Thing That Every Job Seeker Has to Do



Recommended Answer:
yeah..how about green ...or all colours then they'll really want to employ you :/ :L

Most Awaited Job Interview Tactics of the Season


  • Include all colors:
    yellow (not blonde)
    green
    Red
    purple
    blue.
    and others

  • dont be ridcoulous, if you just impress the boss by your words and not actions you will be fine

  • Bright blue would be nice.

  • black

No comments:

Post a Comment