Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What is appropriate attire to wear to a job interview at an athletic store?

I am just wondering if I should go with a clean sporty look or if I should dress it up a bit more and wear slacks or a suit?

Job Interview Skills - What You Must Have to Land the Job



Recommended Answer:
I don't honestly know,
but I think that if i was in that position,
I would go to a few stores like that, and see what the employees are wearing,
and then go from there.

Job Interview Follow Up - Five Simple Steps to Success


  • No matter what job you're interviewing for, always dress up formal. It's better to be safe than sorry. Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed? The worst that can happen if you're dressed up "too nice" is... well... nothing! You will probably impress the interviewer because maybe they weren't expecting you to dress up.

  • dont wear a suit wear a sporty look because i think it will impress them and it will tell them that your into the job.

  • Always dress formal for an interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment