Friday, February 10, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should a 16 year old wear to a job interview at a garden shop?

I'm interested in getting a job at a local garden supply job but I'm not quite sure what I should wear. Any suggestions for my resume while on that topic?

Keys to a Successful Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Well you should wear something that says "i'm ready to work!" not something that says "I don't care are you giving me the job or not".But i suggest a nice skirt black what ever suits you a nice collared shirt boots,heels,flats.And a flowered headband (if you have one) and that's what i think!

How to Prepare For a Job Interview - Preparing For a Good Job


  • clean clothes , not too dressy but more like what you would work in .
    The resume , with no or very little experience show your interests in horticulture

No comments:

Post a Comment