Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I have an interview with Walt disney world resort for a merchandise job(to work in a gift shop). I don't really have much to work with! I only have jeans & one polo shirt! My nice, "business-like" stuff is in my storage unit and my parents won't get them for me! So, what should I do? I don't have enough money to buy anything!

Appearance Matters in Job Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
Go naked. I'm not saying it will get you the job, but it will sure get their attention.

Seriously, if jeans and a polo shirt are all you have then I guess that's it unless you can convince somebody you know to loan you something.

I'm not sure what's up with your parents though. If one of my kids wanted to get a job I would be elated. If they had jobs maybe they would stop begging for money. Probably not, come to think of it... Why spend your own money when you can go to the Bank of Dad? Silly me.

Types of Job Interview Questions


  • Well with jeans and a polo shirt you could look professional too!! The most important thing do your make up nice not to havy, your hair down and don't forget the highheel that's what's going to give u the look you need walk straight with your head up!' hope this helps good look

  • make sure your shirt is tucked in, you'll look just fine. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment