Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What the worst job interview you have ever had or conducted?

Or what is dumbest thing someone or YOU (lol) said. I am just wondering. Thanks!

How to Get Your Dream Job - The 3 Step Job Interview Process



Recommended Answer:
i was in an interview for a promotion with three interviewers (senior managers). For one question, while I was answering it and the 3 interviewers are busily writing down my answer, one interviewer stood up suddenly while the other two interviewers were still writing, went to open a window in the room, looked outside for about two minutes....I was freaked out by his behavior. Needless to say, I did not get the promotion. Looking back, and from what I heard later, that interviewer was a racist.

How to Be Prepared For All Types of Job Interviews


  • someone asked me what my parents did for a living. I was 30 years old at the time.

  • I interviewed a guy who thought that because he had a degree from some bogus online university that he was "entitled" (His actual words) to a management position and weekends off. This was a retail environment and NO ONE gets weekends off! I swear that a month later I saw him working at McDonald's.

  • Hiring for retail:

    1. 35 minutes late

    2. "Why do you want to work at ______"
    "I need the cash" -laughs

    3. "How would a good friend describe you?"
    "Uhhh, kind've a grouch." -laughs

    (The simple things)

No comments:

Post a Comment