Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Tips for my job interview on Monday morning?

I have a job interview with a company that promotes charities.... or, asks people on the street for money to contribute to charity :P

I was wondering if anybody could give me some pointers for the interview?
I mean... this specific job role? I need a job pretty desperately or I have to leave Australia.

First Job Interviews Made Easy For Those Leaving Education



Recommended Answer:
Assuming you'd be part of the street team, if you think about it, this is really a sales job. You are selling strangers on the idea of giving money to charities. So be prepared to talk about your sales experience and why you think you'd succeed. They may even ask you to demonstrate your skills. They want to see confidence, enthusiasm and evidence that you can handle rejection. Good luck!

Job Interview Anxiety


    No comments:

    Post a Comment