Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I do if I'm discriminated against because I'm pregnant in an job interview.?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and Im going for a job interview. I work in the medical field where it is mandatory. My Doctor will not give me the test and wrote me a letter saying it must be deferred until after birth. I know every Doc has different opinions about what should and should not be given. I kinda need this job and I'm afraid that they will discriminate if know I'm preggo and can't take the test. Anyone with similar experiences.

Know Your Job Interview Skills



Recommended Answer:
Where *what* is mandatory? We can't tell what you're talking about.

Job Interview Skills - Simple Techniques to Improve Your Chances


  • Thats not discrimination if it is a requirement that everyone has to take the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment