Thursday, February 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Appropriate hosiery for a job interview?

I have an interview at a law firm tomorrow for a receptionist position. I have a blazer, white button down, pencil skirt and black heels. What sort of hosiery should I wear? Nude hose, black opaque hose, sheer black hose? I'm not sure if it matters much or what would be most appropriate. I have no idea how anyone there dresses. Thanks!

Job Interview Tips That Will Land You Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
The outfit sounds perfect for the interview. Wear NUDE hose!

Good luck!

What is Your Worst Job Interview Weakness?


  • Whatever Lindsay Lohan wears to court... Yeah do the opposite of that!

  • nude hosiery would look nice

  • doesnt matter

  • nude hose!...and send me a pic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment