Saturday, February 11, 2012

Job Interview Questions: How long does it take for Publix to call for a job interview?

Like around how long? and should i update my application often?

Job Interview Tips For Success



Recommended Answer:
I've been researching the same thing and from what I've read it usually takes somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks for a reply.

10 Important Words to Remember in a Job Interview


  • Job applications are usually tough - how should you complete them? Should you follow them up when there is no reply? I suppose there's no true solution but the website in the box below has some really awesome tips and tricks about this. It certainly helped me when I was filling in job applications recently, also they have alternative help on job searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment