Thursday, February 16, 2012

Job Interview Questions: If I missed a call from a recent job interview, should I call back?

I missed a call from a place I interviewed at earlier. There was a 5 second message left, which consisted of the person on the other line trying to hang up. Should I call the number back or wait for them to call me back?

How to Handle Skilled Job Interviewers & Behavioral Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
Call them, what have you got to lose?.

It is a 50-50 chance if you call, it is a 0% chance if you do not call.

How To Get Ready For A Job Interview


  • call them.. show confidence!

  • Call them. Unless they left a message than they probably said you must not be that interested in the job but if you call them and explain you couldnt get to the phone in time shows that you do want the job by asking if they called you. Say to the person that picks up that you think think someone just called me and they they will say oh ya we did and then probably will forgive you and tell you what they wanted in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment