Sunday, February 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview question, "Why do you want to work here?"?

I have an interview at a small amusement park here in my town and I know I'm gonna get this question asked. Obviously, I want to work for the money, but I can't say this, haha. If any of you guys could help me out what to respond to this question, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

From the Eyes of a Job Interviewer



Recommended Answer:
What has this got to do with Immigration?

What Are The Most Popular Job Interview Questions?


  • Because the amusement park has a lot of different departments that I can offer my time for and in return I will get an opportunity to learn about many different job functions that will serve me well in my future employment either upwards in the company or where my career takes me.

  • For money and out door condition of the work .

  • Because _______ Park has a great reputation and I want to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment