Sunday, February 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview? 10 points awarded?

I have an interview soon at Target. I'm going for team member.
I'm a female in my late teens.
I have black dress pants, black flats or grey flats, a black top (is like a blouse but no collar but with buttons) Should i wear this or get another top? which flats should i use?
thanks.
If you know the questions they are going to be ask during the interview, please list them. thank you again.

Our Six-Step Guide to a Successful Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I think the black dress pants with the black flats would be cute, maybe look for a top with more color so you aren't black on black.

Job Interview Tips And Advice - 2 Important Skills


  • Yeah you should wear the black dress pants and black flats but where a white blouse so you dont seem so depressing coming in wearing all black as if somebody died

No comments:

Post a Comment