Thursday, February 9, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview clothing help?

I'm going for a job interview at Justice(Limited Too like store)which is a store for tween girls. I asked a question earlier about it, and people gave me a suggestion, and I have a dress like it. Does this dress look okay?

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http…

I'm 19, and it's just a little job, my first job, not sure if it'll be too casual or not. It's a dress but it looks like a top and skirt.

Job Interviewing Preparation: The Winning Approach!



Recommended Answer:
Yeah definitely! I think it's really pretty.
It's a gorgeous outfit, yet casual!
Good pick(:

Tips For Job Interviews - Information You Need to Know


  • Yes Girly, it will be fine

  • It'll be fine. Just remember (at most places) try to keep it modest! clothes say something about a person!

  • I think it looks cutee! :)

  • i like that outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment