Thursday, February 16, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Question about a job interview?

I went on a job interview for a part time job yesterday and they called my references today. I am a bit shy and timid and the lady doing the interview said that I appeared to be. However, my references told the lady that I am very dependable, reliable, and would be able to handle anything that she wanted me to do. Does it sound like I have a chance in getting this job? I am 18 and never had a job. However, I just finished high school and my job was my grades. I did finish with a 3.5 average!

Illegal Job Interview Questions and How to Handle Them



Recommended Answer:
It sounds as though you have a good chance to get the job. The references you were given were constructive and positive. The rest depends on you. You need to be outgoing and live up to what was said about you.

Please keep in mind, when someone gives you a reference, that is them giving their word. Do you best not to disappoint them.

What To Do And Not To Do In A Job Interview


  • wow ur gpa is good...and yea u have a chance because of the references, they gave u a good word...BUT if the lady said ur shy adn timid and stuff then that might be a problem...u have to be more self confident and professional wen u go for an interview...but call after a week n ask if u got the job or not..GOODLUCK and next time remember to be self confident and stuff...the interviewer is mostly looking at how u present urself, and ur attitude and stuff..its a first impression..again best of luck

  • Ahn... I don't know.
    You never worked before, which is problem.
    I think you have just to pray for it and trust yourself. If it don't win that, think that you can try once more.
    Good luck.

  • they dont know your average and im sure they dont care depending on the job . but at jobs interviews you cant show that you are shy so i doubt it unless theyre desperate

  • idk
    good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment