Sunday, February 12, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Should I schedule my job interview for before or after my vacation?

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. Should I call the interviewer to see if they can squeeze me in today or call and schedule the interview for next Monday?

English for Your Job Interview - How to Succeed



Recommended Answer:
call today. the job could be filled by then

Job Interview Tips - Best Interview Questions


  • A job is more important then a vacation, if you already have a interview sometime this week you should go to it and take your vacation later, because they might want to work right away.
    The way you want to do it, is bad judgment and they might not want you to come for an interview at all.
    So your vacation can wait.

  • IInterviews must be after vacation, so that; during the vacation preparation for the interview can be done.

  • click on the link to learn more about jobs and how to tackle interviews
    www.earnparttimejobs.com/refrence…

No comments:

Post a Comment