Friday, February 10, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for my first job interview?

I'm 16. I have an interview on Wednesday at Winners and I don't know what would be appropriate to wear. I do not own any black pants or really dressy kind of tops. I was thinking something along the lines of dark skinny jeans, a tank top with a black cardigan and flats and natural makeup. Would that be too casual?
Any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

5 Simple Rules for A Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Basically you want to come looking decent & well groomed to show you care enough about getting the job that you put effort into getting prepared. It sounds fine to wear dark skinny jeans, but make sure they are really dark, because lightwashed will come off looking too "weekend casual". The top sounds good just make sure to wear a cardigan with the tank top. Flats sound good too! Try not to wear anything that will distract from you as a future employee. No loud colors or makeup or obnoxious accessories, etc. Be yourself. Don't be nervous. And good luck! :)

The Values That You Should Have in a Job Interview


  • You should wear dress pants or a skirt and a nice top.
    But if you do not have that, then what you picked out should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment