Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

*The job is selling tickets at a Cinema.
*The employer seems laid back.
*I have a suit but it's old, "grandpa"ish, and I'd only rather wear the jacket if its absolutely necessary.
*The weather is pretty hot!
*I was thinking jeans and dress shirt. Its very me.
Help!

Job Interview Techniques



Recommended Answer:
I would always wear a suit to show that you are serious about the job. It is always safer to overdress than under-dress so I would still go with the suit. If it is really hot, you could probably just wear a dress shirt, tie, and slacks and leave the jacket at home.

Mastering the Job Interview - 5 Tips to Make Yourself Irresistible to the Interviewer


  • I would never wear jeans to a job interview.

  • dress neat. blue jeans not advisable.

No comments:

Post a Comment