Monday, February 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Which one should I wear for Job interview?

I want to be set a part. So which one should I choose (by the way the interview is with G. Manager)

A: Grey Dress pants with navy blazer (shirt,tie, brown shoes)
or
B: Grey dress pants with gray blazer (shirt, tie, brown shoes)
or
C: Grey dress pants with just shirt and tie, and brown shoes (last last option, if you didn't like)

Oh and I take any other suggestion ( I have all kind of combination in closet), Thank you for your help.

Job Interview Help - Some Things That Might Help You Ace Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
A. and i like black shoes better than brown shoes but thats just me

Preparing For a Job Interview Increases Your Effectiveness and Decreases Anxiety


  • Is the grey and grey combo a suit? If so I would wear that one. If not I would wear the grey pants with the navy blazer.

  • definatly a black suit and black shoes with ur choice of shirt and tie... black is classy!

  • A. But wear black shoes instead :D

  • A! And maybe with black shoes? I don't really like brown :P

No comments:

Post a Comment