Friday, November 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Please HELP i have a job interview that im not prepared for?

i have a 2nd job interview on monday for a junior receptionist position for new small company. I have no experiened and i just dropped out of uni. Im 18 years old i have no idea what they might ask me. I think imust be good at answering questions becasue they asked me to come back whe i really thought they wouldnt. What will they ask me this time... what should i say and what should i ask them?

Job Interviews - Will Practice Help?



Recommended Answer:
Congratulations, I have listed a few web sites for you to review that may help you prepare. I hope this helps and wish you all the best in your second interview. Good luck

Job Interview Tips - Negative Attributes That Will Stop You Getting a Job Offer


  • I don't get why they need to have two interviews for a jr. receptionist job....shows how nervous and insecure the company really is...take a lesson!

  • Research the company, and know the details of what they do. That is the most important thing. Also be ON TIME!

  • they will probably ask how you would greet and meet customers and they may do a telephone test with you good luck ask the hours and the dress code as well hope u get the job

  • 1. Be yourself. Answer to the best of your knowledge, look confident, and be eager to learn anything that you don't already know.
    2. I have a question for you. I know this has nothing to do with it, but you answered one of questions and I was wondering if you'd email me, I can't email you through this, but if you'd email me that'd be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment