Friday, February 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO A JOB INTERVIEW?

I already have my outfit picked out, but I'm undecided as to what to wear underneath. Should I even wear underwear? I don't want to try too hard for some corporate idiot...

My last interview I wore a three day old thong and I got the job but I'm considering a better offer. What do you think... commando?

What Do You Do at a Job Interview?



Recommended Answer:
How uncouth of you not to wear underwear, do you know how unsanitary that is.I surely wouldn't tell to many people. And to admit that you wore a thong for 3 days, don't you change your underwear daily? gross. Who cares what you wear.

Getting Job Interview Help For Aviation Jobs


  • Unless you're interviewing to become a stripper, your underwear shouldn't make a difference to your interviewer (as long as it doesn't smell).

  • I really dont think that you should go comando. Trust me, i've been in a similar situation and i would recommend you not to go comando! (: hope that helps.

  • Wear sexy (clean) underwear to make you feel more confident. and just wear something that makes you look professional.

  • Yes, I am a little confused as to why you're worried about your underwear for an interview...?

    You don't want VPL (visible panty line) so if your wearing tight trousers maybe a thong is best or go commando if you must! lol

    Otherwise wear undies that are comfy!

  • hahaha too funny

  • Wear something that makes you feel confident. On top and underneath.
    Who knows they might be nervous and imagine you in your underwear.
    Going Commando could be a problem in that situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment