Saturday, February 4, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my first job interview?

I applied at a local diner to be a busboy. If it matters the dress code for waiters and busboys at the diner is black dress pants and shoes, a white dress shirt and a black tie. I am 14 and a guy.

How to Prepare for a Successful Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Dress business casual. Wear nice dress pants, dress shoes, a clean button-down shirt (full-length sleeves, not short) and a tie. You always want to dress a step up than what you will be wearing on the job, though in this case I would say dressing around the same grade of the job would be appropriate.

4 Job Interview Tips to Get You Ready and Prepared


  • to be honest i went to my interview in jeans, and a t-shirt and a sweat shirt. i got the job, i am also a 14 year old guy

  • Black slacks, white shirt, black shoes. No tie.

    Shows that you have shown some interest in the diner.

  • just don't wear a full on suit/tux... previous answers good

No comments:

Post a Comment