Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I answer to "why aeropostale?" at a job interview with them?

I have an interview tomorrow at aeropostale, and I was wondering how should I answer that question. I had an interview at GAP and they asked me the same question except with their store name. I choked up and wasn't as articulate as I wanted to be.

The Ten Secrets For a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
just say that you enjoy shopping there, you have for a long time, that you are interested in helping people find exactly what they are looking for, that you like putting together outfits, and that you want to be part of the aeropostale team lol :D

Job Interview Questions That You Can Ask


  • Say
    " I love how aeropostales clothes are and I always wanted to work in a nice friendly environment."

  • well, explain to them why you want to work their. Like describe how good their clothes look, etc etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment