Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I'm 17. The interview is at the local McDonald's, and the interview is in less than 2 hours. I'm leaning toward brown dress slacks, a short sleeve (we're in the south and it's hot) button down light and dark brown casual striped shirt, black belt and black shoes. Please let me know if the outfit is appropriate and if not please give adequate details to an appropriate one. Thanks and hurry!

From the Eyes of a Job Interviewer



Recommended Answer:
It sounds perfectly fine. Don't go to overdressed though. I showed up in a school uniform. lol and it turned out okay

10 Job Interview Tips That Will Help You Make a Good Impression


  • Thats plenty appropriate but make sure you are groomed to the tee(shoes polished; shirt tucked-in;teeth brushed, hair combed, manners updated.)

  • That sounds good. Now when you get there, check your appearance to make sure you don't have wind blown hair or something.

  • Sounds good to me. Tuck in that shirt.

  • That sounds good to me, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment