Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview went well and they said they would call?

I had a job interview on Friday and I believe that the interview went really well because the person who was the owner of the store basically just explained how it would be working there and what they except and what she is looking for and even asked me if I could start right away and if so she would start me before school. We shook hands at the end of the interview and she said I would hear from her on Monday (yesterday) I have not heard anything. Should I call and do a follow up?

Job Interview Rehearsal - The Benefits of Mock Interviews



Recommended Answer:
In the future, when someone tells you "you'll be hearing from us"...ask about the timeframe and then follow up with, "if I don't hear from you by Thursday do you want me call, come by, start working, throw a brick through your window, etc"...don't let them out of the box..otherwise they're just not that into you.

Advice on Having a Successful Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment