Friday, November 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Movie Theatre Job Interview - What questions should i ask?

I have a job interview tomorrow at 9pm at a movie theater. This movie theater is pretty big and run by a huge company with many other movie theaters in my city. This is my first interview and I am really really nervous!!! I really want this job. I applied a few days ago and they just called yesterday.

I was wondering what kind of questions they would ask in the interview, and what type of questions I should ask them?
Any advice is appreciated... Thank you

Your Next Job Interview - Are You Prepared?



Recommended Answer:
Ans "with confidence".
they just wanna know that u able for job,according ur attitude.
attitude is must.
"attitude is not good thing but make u different"

How to Follow Up After a Job Interview: Recommendations on What to Say After an Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment