Thursday, November 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview?

i am 15 and im planning on dropping my resume in at a few local stores to get my first job, ie- gloria jeans, wendys icecream, bakers dellight etc.. i know that there is no guarantee i will get the job let alone the interview but i was just wondering what would i wear when applying or to the job interview? i know some people say jeans is a no but i have some really nice black, no rips, smart pair of jeans, would that be ok? what else? (links and pictures appreciated)

A Guide to Preparing For Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
If your only 15 and gettting a job somewhere like wendys, wearing a nice pair of jeans and a nice top is okay.

I have my first interview when I was 16 and I wore dark colored skinny jeans and a nice top and I got the job and have been working there since which has been about 3 years.

You are applying for a part time job, so dressing nice shouldnt be the most important thing.

The Top 3 Job Interview Questions Asked To College Students -- And Exactly How To Answer Them!


  • Jeans is definitely a no-go. I guess if they look like dress pants then they'd be okay for handing out your resumes...

    Wear a button-up blouse and dress pants. DO NOT wear any bright crazy colors. Wear blacks, browns, greys, creams, and dark colors. Make sure you bring a nice plain purse with you as well.

    www.polyvore.com/business_casual_… Polyvore is a great site to get some ideas. I wouldn't recommend actually buying most of the clothes though--they're way too expensive. Check out stores in your local mall instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment