Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview question: I see a gap in your recent work history. How have you been applying yourself?

Scenario: You have been an male or female exotic dancer to make end meet.

How would you respond?

Job Interview Guide - Some Tips to Ace Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I was working in the entertainment industry as a dancer but Im looking for more stable work.

10 Tips For The Perfect Job Interview


  • Tell them that you worked hard before then and you saved heaps of money and you took time off to travel and enjoy life. It worked for me!!

  • No. All the people I hired to apply for me never were hired. Maybe I should have APPLIED MYSELF.

  • i've been working in the entertainment industry

  • Oh,I was a wh*re during that time

No comments:

Post a Comment