Thursday, January 26, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Abercrombie job interview?

I have a abercrombie kids job interview tomorrow, and I just want to know from someone who has went about what type of questions and about how many.
thanks!

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews



Recommended Answer:
I worked at Fitch- but the questions were very basic and the interview didn't last long. Nothing really stumped me but I can't remember any specific questions that were asked. Be prepared for a potential group interview, as Abercrombie tends to get a lot of applicants and the employee turnover is quick. I was interviewed by the Assistant Manager and two other applicants were interviewed with me.

Abercrombie is all about being "natural" so don't have any facial piercings in or any more than one in each ear. No crazy hair highlights or makeup either (they used to make me wash mine off if it was noticeable).

Job Interview Techniques


    No comments:

    Post a Comment