Monday, January 23, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I was told that I would be getting a call back sometime late last week or early this week after job interview?

And it is Tuesday and I have yet to receive a call. Can I call them back? If I do what should I say? It's only for a part time job at the mall, so it's not some huge career thing, but I need a job!!! Thanks a lot!

5 Job Interview Answers to Avoid



Recommended Answer:
Just give them a call, let them know you put in an application and would like to know the status. Ask directly for the Human Resources (HR) dept, they will usually call you back.

How to Follow Up After a Job Interview: Recommendations on What to Say After an Interview


  • Call them or go in person.
    This happened to me last year.
    They called and said they would be calling me for an interview later in the week.
    I'd call and they would say someone would call me back.
    I called a few times, same thing.
    I should have just gone in but I didn't have gas to be on a goose chase when I needed a job.

  • You can always wait a little longer, if they don't call back you can call and just say you had an interview and they have yet to call you back. Or you can e-mail them with the questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment