Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview for McDonalds soon?

Does anyone have any tips to help me get the job?
Does anyone know what questions I will be asked?
Any help would be great

Oh and no sarcastic comments like "do you have a pulse, you'll get the job" or "are you greasy and spotty, well you'll get the job"
They're not funny and I'm seriously looking for some help.
Thanks :)

How to Succeed at Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I have a job interview for McDonald's on Tuesday! Honestly you just be yourself, smile, and make sure you dress nicely [:

Important Tips to Crack That Dream Job Interview - Don't Commit Blunders Like All Others


  • I have met similiar problem before, here list of sites webfin3.notlong.com/8AABWml

No comments:

Post a Comment