Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I had a job interview today. How can you tell if you are going to get the job?

It seemed like she liked my answers ( although I was nervous) she did ask me to sign the paper and write my ss# on if so if I am hired the will have to do a back ground check. I am thinking if she was not interested I would have just left the interview without signing that paper and giving my ss# I would think she would not of even asked my to do that right?

Weird Job Interview Tips: 2009 Psychology Study Reveals Truth Behind First Impressions



Recommended Answer:
Well I've filled out background checks for a few jobs and not actually been offered the job. I'd say send a hand written thank you note in the mail reiterating your interest and follow up in a week or so to check on the status. Good luck!

Common Job Interview Mistakes


  • Maybe, maybe not. She might have narrowed it down to a few people and she knows that sometimes the background check comes back bad for a certain percentage of people. So if you don't have a murder conviction on your record, you might still be in the running. Good luck!

  • well the best way would be to read their facial expressions during the interview

  • you cannot tell. have to wait for the phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment