Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Following-up a job interview at a frozen yogurt shop?

I applied at a frozen yogurt shop and went in for an interview last Friday (Jan 21). She seemed really interested in me and was really going into detail about the job, and then said she'd call "the beginning of next week." I have been anxiously waiting by my phone, and still no call. How soon would be too early to give a follow-up call to check my application status? Any advice on what to say?

Illegal Job Interview Questions and How to Handle Them



Recommended Answer:
well its already the end of the week. perhaps friday morning call in (less likely to be busy than in the evening). get the hiring manager on the phone and introduce yourself, then ask somethign like, "I went in for an interview last Friday and I was wondering if the position had been filled." if they chose to go with someone else, ask if there was any reason they could give you as to why you were not hired. it could shed some light on things for the next interview. but most likely the position was already given to another person so dont get your hopes up. they usually call when they say they will, but only call the person they are hiring.

Prepare for a Great Job Interview With These Questions and Answers


    No comments:

    Post a Comment