Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Am i too pretty to get a job interview?

finance.yahoo.com/career-work/art…

i always though it was all the speeling errors on my resume

How to Earn a Winning Grade on Your Next Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
nope, just too vain

5 Top Tips For Preparing For a Job Interview


  • Years ago (20) when I was much younger and attractive, a recruiter once suggested I attach a photo of myself to my resume. The reason was that most employers will hire someone that is attractive vs someone that isn't. Of course that was the time when we actually mailed in resumes vs now using the internet.

    Most employers out there will either like/dismiss you immediately when they meet you. You know the saying you only have 1 chance to impress. That is why they always tell you to dress for success since you want to make that 1st impression.

    good luck

  • I think sort out your resume.

    Unless your applying to be a model/actor or dancer i doubt your "good looks" have any matter. :)

  • bahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment