Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have my first job interview on saturday; can you help me with what to wear?

I don't have any fancy pants, and I'm the kind of girl (I'm 17) who wears tee shirts and jeans. Should I just find the nicest shirt I can find and the nicest pair of jeans, with maybe flats or something?

And I'm thinking that this interview won't be that fancy, because it's a job working in the park downtown (they have rides, ice skating rink, and an IMAX theater.. etc..).

Any tips? :D

Job Interview Do's and Don'ts



Recommended Answer:
Here's some tried and true advice about interviews. Dress for the job that your applying for. How silly would you look, walking in dressed like an accountant or a prom date, if your applying for a job selling tickets. It's a park, it's casual and fun. I think jeans and a t-shirt would be fine.

5 Top Tips For Preparing For a Job Interview


  • If you really want the job, nothing.

    If you sorta want it, main point is to be yourself, clothing is a bonus.

  • Jeans are ok as long as they don't have holes in them. better be safe and wear a pair of khaki pants and nice top not too low cut. casual shoes no sneakers, good luck with the job

  • If you are a seventeen year old girl getting a job, then you should be fine to wear nice jeans and a nice shirt. Make sure to wear jeans without holes or decorations. Wear nice shoes too. no flip flops or crocs.

    If you want this job then I would impress them with investing in a nice outfit. A plain button up shirt (ironed) and black pants with black shoes. You are 17 and it isn't too early to get in the habit of preparing for interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment