Monday, January 23, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What do they ask in a Victoria's Secret job interview?

i have in interview with them on thursday at 10:15pm
what is the interview going to be like?
i heard things about a group interview or you have to sell and angels card?
i just want to be fully prepared so can anyone help??
thank you!

Tough Job Interview Questions And Great Answers!



Recommended Answer:
I used to work at Victoria's Secret some years ago. I was hired as a "seasonal"employee because of the Christmas holiday. After the Christmas holiday, they did ask me to stay as a permanent employee. I do vaguely remember a "group interview" that I went through. I remember we just went through scenarios to see how we would handle situations.
I do remember them asking me if I had any prior sales experience. So, if you have worked in sales before, that is a plus. They really just asked me basic questions like can I be flexible with my hours (work whenever they need me too), am I outgoing and friendly, etc....
VS was probably one of the best jobs I ever had. I enjoyed it but the pay is horrible! I basically worked for free because my whole paycheck went right back to them. You get a discount and you can't help but want to buy their products. In the long run, it didn't pay off for me. I just like having first dibs on all the new things that came out. Oh, and when a new product comes out, you will get a free one because they want you to be able to tell customers first-hand about the product. (one of the perks).
Good Luck to You! I know you will get the job!

Job Interview Basics: Reduce Stress Build Confidence!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment