Sunday, January 22, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I am having my first job interview in a few days , any tips/suggestions?

I am having my first interview ever and is there anything I should avoid or anything you recommend to do? thanks in advance :)

Job Interview Tips - First Impressions Count and Appearance Is a Big Part of the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
The major thing to do is look presentable. Not like you just rolled out of bed. Where a classy/businesslike outfit; black is always the best color. Be on time. Be yourself and answer the questions truthfully. When coming in, shake their hand and make eye contact when you say hello. Do the same when you leave. Good luck and I hope you get the job! :)

How to Answer Job Interview Questions Correctly and Get Hired


  • Yes, first dress presentable. Meaning, brush, and straighten your hair, clean your teeth, but on deodorant. As for appearance, it would be best to dress smart. Avoid T-shirts, stained clothing, or skimpy. Maybe a shirt with a sweater (one with out pics on it) with nice black pants. Do not wear high heeled winter boots. Also, its best to act as polite and nice as you can. And try not to stammer and get confused.Okay I hope I helped

  • Be confident and yourself and don't be late.
    And tell them good stuff about you! And dress presentably.

  • Dress presentable, Be CONFIDENT!! and lie a little lol :)

  • If things don't work out, stripping is always a backup.

  • WEAR A SHORT SKIRT AND NO PANTIES AND SIT WITH YOUR LEGS APART

No comments:

Post a Comment