Friday, January 27, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview at Aeropostale?

I have a job interview for Aeropostale on Thursday. I heard they have group interviews but on the phone the manager said nothing about a group interview. So does that mean it is just personal? I was also wondering what kind of questions they ask; the good answer and also what should I wear?

Job Interview Questions - Interview Techniques to Prepare You to Ace Your Interview!



Recommended Answer:
didn't they go out of business?

Job Interview Know How - 7 Quick Steps to Ace Your Face to Face and Get a Job Offer in 30 Days


  • I am in charge of hiring at my company. I do not always tell people it's a group interview. The reason; sometimes i double book and it just turns into one. The BEST advice I have for you is to try to get an e-mail address (usually on business cards) and send a than you letter. Only 1 in 100 people send those and it STANDS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment