Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What Song Should I Listen To That Will Pump Me Up For a Job Interview?

I am going to interview at the local Wal-Marts as a Door Greeter and a Code 50 and need a kick-@ss song to get me in the mood.

BQ: Should I get a new shirt for the interview? All of the ones I have now have no sleeves and my uncle-daddy says I need to dress up.

The Job Interview - Tips For Winning Your Interviewer Over



Recommended Answer:
This should get you in the mood:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqiwEafCJ…

I kind of like the first suit, in the beginning of the video. Maybe you can wear something like that.

Job Interview Preparation Tips From an Experienced Manager of Sales Job Interviews


  • Code 50 is for amateurs , just go for the Code 69

    You can sing this one like this hot dude ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsC0BCAwk…
    You know you want to.

    BA : Wear a swastika tie , no one will notice anyway

  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_Et1YSP…

    Yeah, get a shirt. I said redneckedness, not rednakedness.

    wtf is a code 50?

  • Dress like this guy, they'll start you today!
    thcforum.ning.com/forum/topics/wa…

    And if this doesn't pump you up, nothing will.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FjSchBoc…

  • Just "gussy" up your best wife-beater & make sure there are no stains on it. XD

    Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good - Megadeth
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGNsD-dTW…

  • Nice to see you followed my advice on the other question. xD


  • picture me broken - I CAN LIVE FOREVER...on their cd release of WIDE AWAKE
    ...CHECK IT OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment